Monday 19 October 2020

linux-5.9-ck1, MuQSS version 0.204 for linux-5.9

Unfortunately these past few months have been marred by lockdown and family issues, culminating in the ultimate death of my father just over a month ago (unrelated to covid19 but made that much worse because of its effects on everything in our city) so linux kernel was the furthest thing from my mind and a 5.8 resync never happened. He'll be sorely missed, and if this were something more substantial I'd dedicate it towards him but it doesn't do him justice.

Announcing a new -ck release, 5.9-ck1  with the latest version of the Multiple Queue Skiplist Scheduler, version 0.204 These are patches designed to improve system responsiveness and interactivity with specific emphasis on the desktop, but configurable for any workload. 
 
This was a massive resync being two versions deep and is only lightly tested so far so take the usual precautions.

linux-5.9-ck1:
-ck1 patch:
Git tree:
MuQSS only:
Download:
Git tree:
Web: http://kernel.kolivas.org

This release is a minor bugfix and resync from 5.7-ck1.
Enjoy!
お楽しみ下さい
-ck

13 comments:

  1. My condolences, Con, and deepest sympathies to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences for your loss Con.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My condolences to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am very sorry for your loss, but I have to say I am soooooo happy MuQSS is back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My condolences to you and your family, and thanks for all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My condolences to you and your family, and thanks for all your work. Thanks again, I thought this is the end after reading your "Delay-post".

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to thank you very much for your hard work and - yes life can be very hard. I really whish the best for you and your family and I really hope you'll be able to see the bright and warm sun again, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My condolences to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My condolences to you and your family Con. I lost my father about a year and half ago, so i understand your pain.

    Patchset looking good so far! Thanks for doing this :)

    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My condolences

    Be well

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really thanks for your work, especially in such a hard time. My condolences for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for taking the time to do this for us.

    It sounds like your father meant a great deal to you and your family. I hope you and your loved ones stay safe and strong together.

    ReplyDelete