Tuesday 2 July 2013

Extra delays for linux 3.10

As per usual I have to post that there will be a delay before I can sync up -ck and BFS with the latest kernel. Slightly more unusual than err, usual, is that I am travelling to Greece shortly for an extended break so I will not be able to sync up till I'm properly set up there for a few days at least. It also appears this sync will be a non-trivial one so there may be more of a delay than there usually is, but I will get around to it when time permits.

6 comments:

  1. Have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time and enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten used to the fact that there will be a delay after a kernel release. I'm just grateful that you provide this patch at all. It's obviously a labor of love on your part and something you have no obligation to provide. Thanks for working on this. Those of us running older hardware need every tweak we can get. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knowing that you will be back on it is enough for me.
    When you'll be back is now only... anecdotical.
    Heaven can wait!

    Enjoy... airliner's scheduling mysteries and time accounting oddities... for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAve a nice stay, here in my neighborhood in Greece, I'm from Serbia. Thx a lot for your continuing work on BFS and other patches for linux kernel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.iiis.org/cds2009/cd2009sci/CCCT2009/PapersPdf/T794MV.pdf

    PI-Ping Benchmark tool http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-90-481-9112-3_96

    ULE discussion and comments http://jeffr-tech.livejournal.com/12933.html

    ReplyDelete