Saturday, 15 August 2026

Dropping this blog

 No one reads this any more, and it's just one more place for me to post so I'm just going to stop posting and eventually delete this.

 You can still find me here: https://x.com/ckpooldev

EDIT: If there is enough interest I will reverse this decision. I've opened up posting comments to anyone as well now. Warning about my twitter account - it's mostly about bitcoin, so if that's a problem then I can maintain this for everything else.

8 comments:

  1. That's unfortunate. I don't do Twitter anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough, if lots of people came out and said they were still reading this I'd keep going but I'd been inactive for 10 years and don't expect them to.

      Delete
    2. Oops that was me, I forgot to log in.

      Delete
  2. I read this over RSS. Twitter does not have RSS and I don't do Twitter either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FWIW, I'm also reading this via RSS. Twitter doesn't have this option.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, if more comments come in, I'll happily change my mind. I've also opened comments to everyone instead of people with accounts. Previously that used to invite spam but that doesn't seem to be the case now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have you in my RSS feed. And now following you on Twitter aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should have put a warning about my twitter account being mostly bitcoin related so perhaps that won't be a good alternative.

    ReplyDelete